- Uses: Pots, Hanging Baskets, Mixed Containers and Landscape
- Exposure: Sun
- Garden height: 7″ / 18 cm
- Sowing method: Raw seed: sow 6-8 seeds / plug; Pelleted seed: sow 2-3 pellets / plug
- Germination*: Optimum conditions for seedling development, beginning on the day of sowing until radical emergence. Expect radicle emergence in 10-12 days
- Temperature: 68-72 ˚F (20-22 ˚C) day temperature, 61 ˚F (18 ˚C) night temperature. The fluctuation between day and night temperatures will aid in the germination. By day 14 the temperature can be maintained at 64-68 ˚F (17-20 ˚C).
- Fertilization: Sensitive to high EC in the early stages so maintian and EC less than 0.5 for the first 10-14 days until germination is complete.
* Germination Stages (from seed to finished young plant)
Stage I Starts with the radicle breaking through the testa. The roots are touching the medium. Ends with fully developed cotyledons.
Stage II Starts from fully developed cotyledons. Ends with the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair.
Stage III Starts from the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair and ends with 80% of the young plants being marketable.
Stage IV All young plants are ready for sale and in the process of being hardened off. This stage lasts about 7 days.
The cultural recommendations are based on results from trials conducted under Central European conditions. Different conditions in other parts of the world may lead to deviations in results achieved.
“Information copied from the breeder.
Muller will not accept any liability for failure and/or damage as a consequence of incorrect and/or inexpert cultivation by or on behalf of the Buyer.”