Scientific Name : Dianthus barbatus interspecific
Common Name : Dianthus
Hardiness Zone : 7a - 11
Blooming Season : Spring, Late Summer, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Plant Habit : Upright
Spacing : 25 - 36cm
Height : 41 - 51cm
Width : 30 - 36cm
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Plug crop time: 4 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: Late Spring through Autumn finish, 12 to 14 weeks; Winter finish, 14 to 18 weeks
Supplied as pelleted seed.
- Highly durable Jolt withstands hot Summer conditions with few disease issues and continues to flower without setting seed.
- Grower-friendly, well-branched plants are easy to produce with less to no PGRs.
- Ideal for Summer premium grower choice quart and gallon containers to command a higher price point.
- 2015 All-America Selections National Winner Jolt Pink will stir up consumer excitement with extra publicity and promotion.
- Strong dark green foliage.
- Performs as a semi-hardy annual in Zone 7 (0°F/-18°C minimum temperature) and milder.
“Information copied from the breeder.
Muller will not accept any liability for failure and/or damage as a consequence of incorrect and/or inexpert cultivation by or on behalf of the Buyer.”