- Uses: Packs, Pots, Mixed Containers and Landscape/Mass plantings
- Exposure: Sun - Partial shade
- Garden height: 6″ / 16 cm
- Sowing method: 1 seed per plug
- Media: Sowing media: pH 5.5-5.8; EC < 0.5b
Cover lightly with a thin layer of coarse vermiculite.
Growing on: pH 5.5-5.8; keep the pH in the lower range. This will help control the outbreak of Thielaviopsis; EC 1.25-1.5. Alternate between moisture levels wet and medium. Let plants reach a medium before resaturating to a wet.
- Temperature: Plug culture: Temperature: 18-22 °C until radical emergence, then lower the temperature gradually to 17-18 °C. Once cotyledons are fully expanded the temperature can be reduce further to 16.5-17 °C.
Growing on: 20-21 °C nights, 18-19 °C days for the first 14 days or until the roots reach the bottom of the container. Thereafter temperatures may be lowered to 16-18 °C day and night. An ADT (average daily temperature) of 19 °C will give the fastest finished crop. Night temperatures below 15 °C will enhance flowering.
- Fertilization: Plug culture: Begin feeding early using a calcium based fertilizer at lower rates to keep an adequate amount of calcium and nitrogen supplied to the seedlings. On days 5-7 begin feeding with a calcium based fertilizer (14-2-14, 13-2-13, 15-5-15, 17-5-17) at 50-60 ppm. Maintain the EC between 0.5 and 0.75. Keep phosphorous levels between 6-8 ppm and boron supplied at 0.5 ppm.
Growing on: Fertilize with a calcium based feed – 14-4-14, 15-5-15 or 17-5-15 at 100-150 ppm as needed. Phosphorus levels should be between 8-12 ppm and Boron between 0.5-0.75. Keeping the EC below 1.5 will help prevent root problems.
“Information copied from the breeder.
Muller will not accept any liability for failure and/or damage as a consequence of incorrect and/or inexpert cultivation by or on behalf of the Buyer.”